gary bennett jr also on the list
i agree 100% that he has the big picture here
i do however think that if he had more cooperation and freedom he could have painted a bigger picture for everybody
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
gary bennett jr also on the list
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
No Pujols from what I've seen so far on a quick scan of the report. I also couldn't find Prior or Wood's name.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
On page 125 he mentions andro and states that it was legal in 1998...and also says it is virtually the same as "the clear" that Bonds is accused of.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
the list in the order they appear
Bonds
Giambi(s)
Sheffield
Benito santiago
Verlarde
Dykstra
Segui
Bigbie
Roberts
Cust
Josias manzanillo
Hundley
Carreron
Hal morris
Matt franco
Rondell white
Clemens
Pettitte
Knobluach
Grimsley
Zaun
Justice
f.p. santangelo
glenallen hill
mo Vaughn
denny nagel
ron villone
ryan franklin
chris donnels
phil hiatt
todd pratt
Kevin young
Mike lansing
Cody mckay
Kent mercker
Adam piatt
Tejada
Jason christansen
Mike Stanton
Stephen Randolph
Jerry hairston jr
Paul lo duca
Adam riggs
Bart miadich
Fernando vina
Kevin brown
Gagne
Mike bell
Matt herges
Gary Bennett jr
Jim parque
Brendan Donnelly
Chad allen
Jeff Williams
Howie clark
Nook logan
Rick ankiel
David bell
Paul byrd
Jose Canseco
Jay gibbons
Troy glaus
Jose guillen
Darren holmes
Gary matthews jr
John rocker
Scott schoenwies
Ismael valdez
Matt Williams
Steve Woodard
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Personally I think that anybody who is tied to any of this should be held out of the hall of fame. It's a joke and anybody with any sense knows that Roger Marris still is the homerun king for one season and that Aaron is the all time king. It also makes me appreciate what players such as Griffey, Gwynn, and Ripken have accomplished. Remarkable players, and as much as Griffey has hurt the reds since he's got there he is by far the best player of his generation. He did it the right way, 600 clean homeruns is a sick accomplishment.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I don't think anyone should be held out because of this...IMO they just have the upper crust listed here...I'd say well over half of the players over the past 2 decades have used some kind of performance enhancers...if it wasn't illegal according to MLB rules, there is no reason to hold players accountable now...it was as much MLBs fault as anyones.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
tim laker, marvin bernard and bobby estalella were also there
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Did everyone see Manute Bol's name in the report? Is this just baseball or other sports as well. I saw this on another board and LMAO.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
WFAN just said their original list left out pudge and sosa
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks